Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ARE YOU HERE? GREAT!!! SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!


Please LIKE my Facebook and Twitter Page, too, with your support for change.

 

I have a "BIG, IMPORTANT-To-ME-AND-Some-Others" goal in my career that has ruled my adult life! I'm one of the least likely people to lead any "cause" as an activist, but I can't ignore my intuition forever. LOL! It's non-important to many because they don't realize the social parallels (between the positive and negative impacts) that the fashion industry has had on society. It's not ALL bad, but when things are affecting vulnerable individuals poorly in our society...we need to fix it. This is why my goal is PROGRESS for the fashion & modeling industry...not just a "trend".

 
"Change" for the "sake of changing" does not mean that anything was "wrong" with something...it's an important part of trending. A.K.A. Models challenges the modeling industry to accept that the drive to change can be used for the "desire of PROGRESS", as well...changing things that are wrong and making it right (or better) is our vision. Change for the "sake of Progress".
 
Can we help the industry become involved and understand the difference?