Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter

Monday, February 18, 2013

Please Join Us!


That's a picture of my husband & twins!
 
Please think of assisting me and finding the right audiences that need a reality check about beauty versus marketing.

Other than this page, click on this link to
A.K.A. Models...it's more relevant to how society looks at the industry. So many views...some right, some wrong. If you have children, this is the time to get involved in separating the reality vs. the fantasy, so that as they may learn to look at themselves, their friends, and the media in a realistic way.

My girls are in 3rd grade and I have already heard comments between them and their boy & girl friends that is raising red flags that they are becoming victims of advertising and beauty like the rest of us...although much sooner than I EVER remember. I have a conscience when I give models info about the industry, so I hope to alter some "information" that people have stuck in their heads.

I can't say that I'll be 100% effective in teaching my own children the stuff I've learned, but I'll be damned if I don't try to help them get through it with the stuff we've learned. I stand a better chance of succeeding if I have help of other parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends that can encourage the kids they love to have the confidence to not believe everything they see and hear...especially in the media.